Netflix documentary “What the Health”, released in March 2017, has already caused plenty of controversy.
The following claims of the veganism – promoting movie have been the most discussed so far:
- eating one egg a day – is as harmful for one’s health, as smoking five cigarettes
- 70% of deaths are lifestyle-relates, therefore – preventable
- one serving of processed meat per day increases one’s chance of developing diabetes by 51%
- within minutes of eating dead meat, human body gets a burst of inflammation, stiffening or paralysing arteries
- the leading source of sodium in the American diet – is chicken consumption. same with cholesterol
- the leading source of saturated fat in the American diet – is dairy
- toxins from the oceans & seas bio-accumulate in fish
- there is a strong link between dairy and auto-immune diseases
- most of the people are actually lactose intolerant
- dairy consumption is leading to many types of cancer
- 450 different types of drugs are administered to dairy cows in the US
- 80% of the antibiotics produced in the US are being sold to animal agriculture
- meal plan recommended by the American Diabetes Association – implies the foods associated with causing diabetes
- and so on, and so forth..
Cogi Tat advise (if you’re interested): do watch the movie, do your own research.
Those who were right – will enjoy their good health and retirement to the fullest. The others – will have to deal with the consequence and will die suffering.